At the end of every year I like to reflect on my New Years Resolutions from the previous year, and this year I thought I would share my failures, successes and then my new resolutions.
– “Be completely gluten-free” is one I have managed, because I haven’t been tempted by my favourite foods like Sausage Rolls and biscuits.
– “Go for a run with my sister twice a month” is a complete fail as we did it once last January.
– “Do a colour run” was just not possible due to the dates.
– “FaceTime Sarah (my friend in Zurich) more regularly” I did this more than in 2016 but not as much as I would like.
– “See Talia (my friend who lives in Essex and always hard to see) three times or more” unfortunately this was a fail as we met up twice.
– “Organise to see friends and do fun things at the weekend” TICK!
– “Try to be less controlling and obsess over being clean” not only I failed to do this but I have done it more…
– “Write more than four blog posts” I have easily passed this.
As you can see I like to make my resolutions fairly attainable so for 2018 they are to:
– “Post a blog once a month”
– “Wear/Own more fashion forward clothing”
– “Get a job, and begin saving for something designer” shoes or a bag hopefully
– “Take more photographs for fun”
– “Improve my overall health/fitness”
– “Take more risks outside of my comfort zone”
– “Do a colour run” (I hope this actually happens as it has been on my list since 2016)
I am wishing every one a happy and healthy year, and may your dreams come true.
©️ lauren walls 2018